We have several scholarships for incoming and current M.S. and Ph.D. students. There is no need for incoming students to apply for these scholarships as all admitted students are automatically placed in competition. Current students will be asked to submit a CV in the spring semester to apply for these scholarships.
Mark and Nancy Dyslin Masters Scholarship
Purpose: Help support or recruit an outstanding master's graduate student in kinesiology
Sharon A. Mathes Memorial Fund
Purpose: A scholarship to help support or recruit an outstanding female master's graduate student focusing on behavioral aspects of Kinesiology.
Barbara Forker Graduate Scholarship
Purpose: Awarded to support or recruit an outstanding doctoral student in Kinesiology.
Pease Family Doctoral Scholarship
Purpose: Awarded to recruit an outstanding doctoral student to Kinesiology
Other Financial Support
The following awards support research and/or travel expenses for graduate students.
Pease Family Doctoral Research Award
Purpose: Awarded to support a doctoral candidate’s dissertation research
- Submission of a CV
- Project description
- Research budget
- Support memo from your major professor in the spring semester
College of Human Sciences Scholarships
- Assist meritorious master's or doctoral students in travel expenses to a professional conference
- Assist meritorious master’s or doctoral students in research expenses
- Submission of a CHS application
- Project description and/or conference abstract, research and/or travel budget
- Support memo from your major professor in the fall semester and/or spring semester