This lab is comprised of two sections:
- A 312 square foot facility that has state-of-the-art video equipment (digital and analog) including split screen video. This area has one-way glass overlooking the second area, a large gymnasium that is used for research and instruction.
- The gym includes a rock climbing wall and other permanent equipment.
An adjacent storage area houses all the movable equipment necessary for a best practice elementary physical education program.
Prospective teachers can:
- Observe expert and peer teachers
- Watch, edit, and create videos
- Access instructional materials
Undergraduate students participate as research assistants in most research projects.